March

My book is March it’s a good book he’s a quote “In the beginning God created heaven and the earth “A young afican American wanted to be a preacher.The name of the book is called March book one I’m reading book two right now. The author is John Lewis he’s a legend to me The genre of my book is the civil fight movement. The main events is how African Americans overcome segregation and brings up a little about slavery . Some main characters are John Lewis ,Martin Luther king jr, and some activist. Back then white people didn’t want black people to have freedom . What African Americans learned is not every thing needs violence because they got thru segagation without violence.It really made me feel like I was there during segregation cause they used so much details I can’t wait to finish book 2 then read book 3 . This is also my book talk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Al Capone does my homework blog

Tens books